paint me a picture >>
he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself. with chalk >> Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung. or crayons >> no utensils >> nuff >> |
The Handyman / Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 7:54 PM
I managed to dismantle the excercise thingie upstairs *bangga* ![]() Sam the Handyman heehee ![]() Using only there tools ![]() And maybe a little help from my dad ![]() I finished WOOTZ!! but then I found out that I had to keep it back in the box but when I did I missed a piece and had to repack.... *not so bangga now* XP with love,Samuel |