paint me a picture >>
Photobucket

he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself.

with chalk >>
Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung.

or crayons >>


no utensils >>


nuff >>
Speaking words of Wisdom / Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 5:05 AM
Tagged by Na?!

1.)What is your relationship with him/her?
My "studying specimen"/ Baby

2.)Your 5 impressions towards him/her
Leng lui
Good cook
Always makes me happy
Smart

3.)Most memorable thing he/she has done for you
Filling up my corkboard

4.)Most memorable thing he/she has said to you
Is it to late to change my mind

5.)If he/she became your lover you will
Do whatever I'm doing for her now

6.)If he/she became your enemy you will
O.o

7.)If he/shebecome your lover, he/she has to improve on
She's perfect

8.)If he/she became your enemy, the reason is
I made a cupcake tht made her get cirit-birit...? But I don't think so ^^

9.)The most desirable thing to do on him/her
Heehee

10.)The overall impression of him/her is
Perfect in every way

11.)How do you think the people around you feel about you
Sam-ish

12.)The character of you for yourself is
I don't understand

13.)What do you hate about yourself
Not being able to show you how much I love you

14.)The most ideal person you want to be is
Edward Cullen

15.)For all the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
Thanks people for helping me be who I am now. Na I heart you ^^

Five people to tag
-Ge
-Yung
-Chai
-Jane
-Nat

Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
I wish I knew

No.3 male or female
So bloody obvious rite female.... or issit male? not sure....

If no.4 and 5 were together would it be a good thing?
Bwahahahha

How about no. 1 and 5?
Bwahahahha ^100

What is No.2 studying about
Dunnoe

Is no.4 single?
I think so

Say something about No.3
Something about No.3

with love,Samuel