paint me a picture >>
Photobucket

he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself.

with chalk >>
Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung.

or crayons >>


no utensils >>


nuff >>
You're my Heroine / Thursday, December 25, 2008 @ 5:28 AM
Went to Na's house to swim a few days ago.
When I reached there I saw Baby and Gee walking down the stairs.
When I got to them it hit me that I forgot to bring along my towel...
So... Na got me a MANLY pink towel to use.

We went down to the swimming pool and swim.
Somehow as I wanted to do some 'yeng' dive into the pool I slipped at the edge and ended up falling into the pool XP. Then we did stuff that people do in pools heehee.
Then Na and Gee wanted to see me do a flip into the pool. So i climbed out the pool the safest way as possible (safe as in get out of the pool without my pants slipping off and showing unapropriate stuff.

Then after that Na brought us to the gym. I saw a punching bag and ran towards it and punched it. Bad idea... I think they must have filled with rocks (this is me in denial that i'm not really strong/tough). Ate fried rice later.

Then went back to the apartment to bathe. Let Gee play Sims 2 and Na watch Heroes 3. Then Gee went home and Zy didn't come. So me and Baby fiddled aroud with the webcam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OMG I'm like a statue...


Photobucket



XP

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay larh we were not bored... we were really bored

with love, Samuel