paint me a picture >>
Photobucket

he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself.

with chalk >>
Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung.

or crayons >>


no utensils >>


nuff >>
Randomundo / Saturday, February 7, 2009 @ 2:21 AM
Hey people I'm bored and I'm sure you all are too
Cause thats like.. a mutual feeling for everyone when I'm not around
*Syok Sendiri
Anyways heres a few random piccies for you all.





This are the few of my favourite legomen
when I was young XP.

And this is my school uniform.
And yes were expected to wear 'longers' (inside joke)
I'm wearing my pants super londeh
like londeher than I usually do haha



Well alot of you all have been asking me hows school
Why can't you all stop asking me that!
If you all must know I hate school here because you all are not here okay
Especially Nadia...
Miss you guys alot

So I resorted to studying to kill time
Can't wait to see you all again
And clear all my um debts to baby



Here this is just another random pic but its so cute



woth love, Samuel