paint me a picture >>
he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself. with chalk >> Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung. or crayons >> no utensils >> nuff >> |
To Ice and Beyond / Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
Hey people!! As impossible as it seems I FELL DOWN DURING ICE SKATING Yes and I know how much certain people have been waiting to hear that So I'll repeat it 3 times again I FELL DOWN DURING ICE SKATING I FELL DOWN DURING ICE SKATING I FELL DOWN DURING ICE SKATING Any yes I'm really sorry for not updating my blog lately... I'm trying my best to make blogging a weekly thing or at least once a week if not twice. Because at school we've got to cover 5 subjects a day and school end at like 3.30p.m and by the time I reach home its almost 4.30p.m so yea... Hmmm... what to blog about? Ok I'm feeling quite free now despite the fact that I have an exam coming up tommorow... hmmmmmmmmm Oh yes Aussie here is quite strict on road safety so um... Here is a pic of Mr. Nerdie obeying the road rules. My foster sister came over to stay for um... four days cause her school has an extra total of three weeks more holidays than mine... T.T So I brought her around city and got BUBBLE TEA I LOVE BUBBLE TEA <3 Just FYI I love honey dew flavour XP It may be green and looks like green cirit birit(the normal kind) But its the bestes green cirit birit ever LOL And brought her to um... Kings Park I think (I'm not making this up along with Aussie day and Cockburn Ice Arena) I'm highlighting my fringe purple XP I wanna go home........ Home is where the heart is.... Home is where my baby is ^^ <3 u lots Um... Haiz Zy hasen't been to my blog lately. He hasent given me rating anymore T.T Lolx Anyway i got to go for dinner at my cousins house now so BYEEE~ miss all of you alot with love, Samuel |