paint me a picture >>
Photobucket

he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself.

with chalk >>
Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung.

or crayons >>


no utensils >>


nuff >>
When You Need Me / Monday, November 23, 2009 @ 6:39 AM
Looking at you now, I feel so useless. I want to take that all that hurt and pain away but i can't...I'm really sorry it had to turn out like this, just know that no matter how many times they pull me away from you, I'm always going to be back by your side... So don't feel bad, I know I've said the words 'its going to be okay' a thousand times.I know these words seem to be something everyone says when something is wrong, even though they know it might not be, but believe me when I say those words because you know I'll be doing my best to make it all better. Watching you smile has always been a fascination to me knowing you happy enough to show it, all i want is to make you smile and laugh all over again, just like when we were younger.So, if you let me, I want you to know how much I miss you and love you right now and there is nothing, not even a distance of 5000miles will change that. Knowing that you're waiting, pushes me through everyday life in my hell on earth. So smile for me baby and know that you're always here in my heart.




Heys guys, its been a week since holidays started, all I've been doing is bball-ing and goin on9.
Can't wait for cell bonding ICE SKATING! XP can't wait to watch you all fall over haha.
Goodnight everybody!
OH! HAPPY BELATED 50th ANNIVERSARY SESAME STREET!!
<33333 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">


with love, Samuel