paint me a picture >>
he struts around in pajamas and a cane. how else would you describe this walking absurdity. why don't you find out yourself. with chalk >> Ajay. BenDIBLE. Carmen. Chan Tong. cQ. Delicia. Eilene. Elaine. Emily. Geral. Gideon. Jane. Jean. Jeremy. Jian Hui. Kar Mun. Katrina. Kenny. Matthew. Mich. Michelle. Nadia. Phanit. Rachel. Sarah. Sheng Ling. Wei Shen. Xinyi. Yung. or crayons >> no utensils >> nuff >> |
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby / Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 6:49 PM
Its the 29th of December. Just 4 days after Christmas. Gee's BIRTHDAY! You're finally turning 16 which is a big thing, you remember how 15 was the age not to fight back against toasters? Being friends with you for 3 years of my life was one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. ( I mean, who else can I go to and rant about boys Its been nearly a year since we last met, where does the time go? - Dante Quote by your favourite fictional character (Gee) according to the oxford dictionary. int.(usu. with up) command to horse etc. to start or go faster I think that the oxford dictionary hasn't described you perfectly. Gee: caring, unhealthy eating, weird, trusting, loving, accepting. (gee is basically everything I want her to be?) haha I know the closest thing I have to communicating with you is via MSN. Well fret not, you take up the second most space in my message history a good 8327kb/half a year after our convo just now. You have always gone along with all the wierd things I do. with love, Samuel |